Superior Performance Inc. Lafayette, LA
The Operations, Laser Tally Coordinator contributes to the Company’s profitability, quality and HSE by ensuring all aspects of jobs, from staged to ready to go, are accurate and managed properly. The Operations Coordinator identifies and recommends improvements to ensure that customer service, productivity, Quality, Health, Safety and Environment [QHSE] standards are met or exceeded.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide customer, field service and sales support on products; recommend options and add value to existing customers; work directly with customer representatives daily
- Dispatch on call personnel; ensure on time truck delivery, and oversee shipping of repairs
- On-call 24/7 rotation to respond to customer/company needs
- Take accurate orders over the phone, or via emails
- Work with Sales to coordinate and fulfill job orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Work with Shop and Field Service personnel to plan and communicate job/customer requirements
- Schedule maintenance and prepare maintenance documentation
- Create and distribute orders/routers to shop personnel
- Complete Field Service job packets with Original Equipment Manufacturers running procedures and technical data sheets.
- Place and monitor maintenance orders with vendors and issue weekly inspection purchase orders POs
- Complete inventory documentation and upload in Basis all applicable documentation for traceability purposes
- Monitor daily progress of jobs/projects and shop personnel
- Provide some technical guidance and work direction to shop personnel
- Get approvals for billing in a timely manner; ensure accuracy
- Understand and adhere to Company quality, health, safety and environmental policies and objectives; hold employees accountable for the same
- Follow Company procedures and work instructions
- Attend Company required training
- Report any incidents or any issues immediately to the Assistant Manager
- Adhere to and hold employees accountable to the Stop Work Authority Program: stop the work when perceiving an unsafe condition or behavior and could result in an unwanted event
- Understand/adhere to and hold employees accountable to all Superior Performance quality, health, safety and environmental requirements and customer requirements.
- Assess the risks of the work environment regularly: review risk assessments and adhere to the Hazard Identification and Job Safety Analysis programs.
Skills And Knowledge
- Broad knowledge of company's business practices and policies
- In-depth understanding of product lines/services and customer requirements
- Knowledge of NDT, product line inspections, and premium threads
- Good computer skills
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, both written and oral skills
- Application of accurate basic math concepts
- Ability to read, comprehend and give complex instructions and procedures
- Good understanding of rig operations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in industry: proven knowledge of product lines/services and customer requirements, including NDT, product line inspections, and premium threads
- Valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory motor vehicle record (MVR)
- Satisfactory background check
- Due to insurance purposes, must be 21 years or older
- Ability to complete company’s mandated training
- Ability to obtain forklift certification