Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of [ add customer name.]
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com
- Once the link is posted to a publicly available site, the employer responsibility is complete, since UnitedHealthcare/UMR will update the MRFs each month as required.
- Beginning July 1, 2022, an employer may locate and view their Machine-Readable File information. To do so:
- Hit Ctrl-F on your keyboard to bring up a search bar.
- Type in your employer name and the associated MRFs will appear.
- Example: 2022-07-01_customer name_Choice-Plus_in-network-rates.json.
- Multiple files may appear. Select the ones with your company name and the information and area of interests (network rates, allowed amounts, etc.).
- Files will be updated monthly in accordance with the requirements.