About the job
Superior Performance Inc. Lafayette, LA
Superior Performance is a growing Oilfield Services company with multiple subsidiaries. We are looking for a motivated person who’s proficient with technology to join our team and help lead Superior into the future.
This is a full time, in-office position, 40 hours per week. Some overtime will be involved although it should be minimal.
- Bank Reconciliations
- GL Account Reconciliations
- Review processes and system automation opportunities. Provide input on best practices and help lead any needed changes
- Assist with supervision and training
- Assist with monthly financial reporting
- Ad-hoc reporting as needed. May help design new reports, kpi’s and dashboards
- Budget reporting vs. Actual
- Assist with better utilizing current QuickBooks software and potentially implementing a new ERP system at some point
- Other special projects
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred. Other Business degrees will be considered as well if you have relevant job experience
- Experience in the 2-5 year range although more is acceptable. Either public accounting or corporate experience
- Professional certifications such as CPA or CGMA are desired but not required
- QuickBooks experience is strongly desired. Experience in other ERP platforms such as Intacct or NetSuite is a plus.
- Experience in ERP conversions is a plus
- Excel proficiency is an absolute requirement
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- Match 401k contributions
To apply for a position with the Superior Performance team, please complete the following form. If you are inquiring about a specific position, please indicate this in the "Position of Interest" field below.
Latest news from our blog
4 min read
What Are Superior Performance's Rental Tool Products and Services?
Superior Performance Inc. has been a leader in the premium tubular business for decades. Our extensive knowledge of rig...