About the job
Superior Performance Inc. Midland, Tx
- Manage the day-to-day shop operations; ensure customer requirements are met
- Understand and hold shop technicians accountable to adhere to Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies and objectives
- Apply knowledge of standardized procedures and performs routine maintenance on tools in the shop/yard
- On-call on a rotating 24-hour basis to respond to customer/company needs
- Buff, clean and paint throughout multiple stations
- Safely use hand and portable tools to prepare equipment
- Accurately cull and stage jobs; build/rebuild equipment to pressure tests
- Deliver/pick-up equipment as per customer requirements
- Load/unload tools with forklift
Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K.
To apply for a position with the Superior Performance team, please complete the following form. If you are inquiring about a specific position, please indicate this in the "Position of Interest" field below.