About the job
Superior Performance Inc. San Antonio, Tx
- Apply knowledge of standardized procedures and performs routine maintenance on tools in the shop/yard
- On-call on a rotating 24 hour basis to respond to customer/company needs
- Buff, clean and paint throughout multiple stations
- Safely use hand and portable tools to prepare equipment
- Accurately cull and stage jobs; build/rebuild equipment to pressure tests
- Deliver/pick-up equipment as per customer requirements
- Load/unload tools with forklift
- Work in field to help cover workload when needed.
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K.
- Match 401k contributions.
To apply for a position with the Superior Performance team, please complete the following form. If you are inquiring about a specific position, please indicate this in the "Position of Interest" field below.
Latest news from our blog
4 min read
What Are Superior Performance's Rental Tool Products and Services?
Superior Performance Inc. has been a leader in the premium tubular business for decades. Our extensive knowledge of rig...