About the job
Superior Performance Inc. Lafayette, LA
- Accurately interpret torque turn graph interpretation
- Conduct visual inspection of threads according to the tubular specifications
- Accurately use laser tally equipment to measure the length of the pipe according to the tubular specifications
- Understand and adhere to company quality, health, safety, and environmental policies and objectives
- Follow company procedures and work instructions
- 24 hours on call with rotating schedule
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Daily per diem when working in the field, furnished lodging
- PPE & uniform provided by the company
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- Match 401k contributions
To apply for a position with the Superior Performance team, please complete the following form. If you are inquiring about a specific position, please indicate this in the "Position of Interest" field below.
Latest news from our blog
4 min read
What Are Superior Performance's Rental Tool Products and Services?
Superior Performance Inc. has been a leader in the premium tubular business for decades. Our extensive knowledge of rig...